Hey! It’s been a long time! Since Christmas I was on vacation in Portugal, I went to Dubai and Madrid for work, I must say that January started off traveling which is not bad at all.
Valentine’s day is almost here and if you don’t know what to give your bff, your bf/gf or just have around the house for that party you’re gonna have Saturday night I give you Nuttela Truffles with white and red sprinkles. First Nutella is delicious and chocolate is always good as a gift to anyone. Second sprinkles make everything look way cutter, and being valentine’s day white and red is only appropriate. Third this is super easy to make, no oven is needed, and it’s super fast and cheap. Just my thing! I found the recipe for Nuttela truffles on Laura in the kitchen, and as usual changed some ingredients and voila! They are sweet but not super sweet, so I really love them. Good thing I’m gonna give these truffles away otherwise I guess I would just eat them all .
So here’s what you’ll need:
- 220 g of chocolate (chips or bar)
- 120 ml of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of Nutella (around 250g)
- red and white sprinkles
So here’s how you do it:
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and set them aside in a bowl.
- In a small pan, heat the heavy cream and butter until it’s simmering. (not to long and it will burn and that’s not so nice)
- Add the hot cream into the bowl with the chocolate. And let it rest for around 10 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate with the cream until smooth. Let it cool and add the Nutella.
- Cover a wide flat baking tray with plastic foil, and add the mix into it. The tray should be wide so it cools down fast and even.
- Cover with plastic foil and set it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take out the foil and cut the truffle mix into small squares, and with your hand make each square into a small ball.
- Set the sprinkles in a small plate, and dip the truffles around through them. And Voila!
You can watch the video now for a better idea on how to shape the truffles!
Put them in small plastic bag, tie it with a ribbon and you have yourself a gift!
I hope you enjoy! And whatever you are doing this weekend, #Treatyoself.